Important Note : I just noticed that I forgot to change the version number in the application and had to fix it and re-upload 1.4.4b version. If you downloaded it and , you still get "New Update" button , you can re-download fixed version or ignore it for now. Apologies for inconvenience.Changelog for ScC 1.4.4b
Fixed a bug where calendar event descriptions aren't parsed / shown properly.Changelog for ScC 1.4.3b
Fixed an issue where favorited streams aren't saved through sessions.Changelog for ScC 1.4.2b
Complete changelog for ScC 1.4.0
- Reworked how stream listing works. Can now handle more streams and is very stable. (active)
- Reworked how adding a stream to our list works. This does not affect the user. (active)
- Fixed a problem with justin.tv streams showing up as offline in old player (active)
- Fixed a problem with the own3d overlay (Informing you that own3d doesn’t support auto play yet) showing up when you tried to switch FROM a own3d stream (should be when switching to).
- Improved the look of new player settings, you can now see the stream you’re tweaking :D
- Reworked how stream notifications work. New setting: Display all stream notification / Only favorites.
- Added more information to streams. Language, league (including bw), featured (TL), race (and caster). Default is Caster (microphone icon).
- This will progressively get more accurate! If someone is filed as a caster/terran/other but isn’t please send us the correct information though feedback or the Teamliquid topic! This information is put in manually so everyone does not have their correct information yet! ****
- Lock ratio option (for easier resizing) added
- The name bar now doesn't show when in flash mode. This enables the user to have access to justin.tv resolution controls. Added a notification about how you can toggle the flash back off with T.
- Reworked the look of new player overlays.
- Removed borders from all windows
- Updated the styles for ALL windows to remove most of the battle.net 0.2 ripoffs.
- Experiment: Removed old style windows (to see if anyone will notice, also they’re ugly)
- Added a retry option if the server fails to get stream information on startup.
- Added RSS support (and fixed all the bugs that came with it)
- Added a simple way to follow a twitter account (twitter name)
- Added a preview tab to the rss to follow the update process.
- Added open Youtube videos in player (from RSS), this might get extended into a general youtube player in the future.
- Added new notifications style!
- Seperated new player process from ScCalendar main app.
- This comes with the benefit that now scroll volume controls individual stream sound, not entire application.
- Fixed an issue with the own3d overlay staying/not showing where it’s supposed to.
- Fixed an issue that caused a permanent “loading..” screen if you tried to stream switch to the stream you’re on.
- Fixed an issue where the stream chat would only open once (if you closed it you couldn’t open it again)
- Fixed an issue with the bar on old player, pixel perfection and tooltips added :)
- Fixed an issue where a different dpi then normal would misplace the menu and notifications
- Fixed an issue with some settings not saving properly
- Optimised code
- Optimised server bandwidth usage, this really will not affect the end user.